We have actually never made our own sauce so I knew this was going to be fun. The directions are very simple and it turned out pretty delicious. From start to finish the sauce took less than 10 minutes to make, talk about fast food. One think I really love about this sauce it that there are so many batches to can make from one bag. I thought it would be a once time use thing but you could probably get 10-15 batches from one pack.
About Herman T’s BBQ
Over the years, Herman T would share his sauce with anyone who would stop by the house. Flavored with the sweetness of honey and a touch of Smokey apple wood, this sauce became a huge hit.
As time would go on, he finally passed his recipe on to his Grandson Brian, who then recreated the recipe for mass production. Now today, Chef Brian has turned his Grandfather famous sauce into Herman T’s BBQ Sauce Mix. While keeping all of the essential ingredients intact, this sauce mix is sure to make your mouth dance.
The Lewis-Jones Family is very proud to share their Family’s Sauce and tradition with you and now you can enjoy this amazing sauce in a mix.
Win: One (1) lucky reader will win two pack of Herman T’s BBQ sauce mix (mild and hot).
Visit Herman T’s BBQ site and then leave a comment telling me something you learned.
- Follow Herman T’s BBQ Sauce on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a two pack of @hermantsbbq via @bkeepsushonest 7/22 https://tinyurl.com/2doc2ta #giveaway”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)