I love international travel. I started traveling internationally by myself at the age of 15, well I was with a group but my family was not with me. During my travels I bought many handmade crafts that I cherish. I love that Novica offers beautifully crafted handmade products from some of the most talented artists around the world. It’s like the reward of traveling without leaving your home.
I let Joe use the $75 gift certificate provided by Novica to pick out a birthday surprise for me. Novica has such a large selection of great products it was hard for him decided but he did great. He picked out “The Enigma” ring. Beautifully crafted of sterling silver and engraved with floral patterns, it is folded on one side with a slim aperture on the other. This versatile ring is designed to be worn facing either side. Joe always picks out great jewelry and he knows I love silver jewelry.
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Novica and then leave a comment telling me what you would buy with your gift certificate.
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @novica AND @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “#Win a $75 GC to @novica via @bkeepsushonest 5/28 https://tinyurl.com/2bcnehp #giveaway”
- “Like” Novica AND The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Follow The B Keeps Us Honest on Networked Blogs.
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Add my button to your blog.
- If you RSVP’d before 5/1 give yourself 2 entries
- If you added the Birthday Bash Button to your blog before 5/1 give yourself 5 entries.
- Add the Birthday Bash Button to your blog after 5/1 give yourself 2 Entries