Later that evening after Jude’s bath he was running around upstairs without a diaper on. Needless to say he peed on the carpet in our bedroom but luckily we had some Pet Stain and Odor Carpet Cleaner. The stuff worked like charm and despite the fact Jude is technically not a pet. There is no stain or smell which is much appreciated in my bedroom.
In 1925, John Kirby invented the Vacuette Electric, with its removable floor nozzle and handle, became the forerunner of today’s multi-attachment model and was the birth of what was to become the world famous convertibility feature of the modern Kirby home care system. Today, Kirby home care systems are sold in over 70 countries allowing millions of satisfied customers to enjoy cleaner homes with less effort.
- Mandatory Entry: Visit the Kirby website and leave a commenting telling me which product you would like to try.
- Follow in GFC or Subscribe in RSS Feed to The B Keeps Us Honest
- Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest via email
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter and Tweet this (can be done daily): “GIVEAWAY – Kirby Cleaning Products @bkeepsushonest https://tinyurl.com/ydafb89 3/22″
- Become a Facebook Fan of The B Keeps Us Honest
- Follow The B Keeps Us Honest on Networked Blogs.
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Add my NEW button to your blog.
- Add the B Clean Button to your blog. (3 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways. (limit 5 entries)