I hate cleaning the floors almost as much as I hate cleaning the bathrooms. Lucky for me Hoover has created the greatest invention eve, the FloorMate Hard Surface Cleaner. It sweeps, mops and dries your hard surface floors.
My kitchen floors are always a mess and I sweep and mop pretty regularly but it’s a lot of effort. Now I just fill up the Clean Tank with warm water and Floor Solution and let the FloorMate do the job for me. I think my favorite aspect of the FloorMate is the drying setting. With an active toddler I can’t sit around and wait for my floors to dry. I also like the scrubbing brushes that give you a hand scrubbed looking floor without all the back-breaking work.
Final Thoughts: I love having a machine that will clean my floors with such ease, now only if they made a BathTubMate.
About Hoover FloorMate
Wash, vacuum and dry all non-carpeted hard surfaces with Hoover FloorMate hard floor clean, Featuring six scrubbing brushes, a powerful 12-amp motor, dual tank design and a variety of other features that make it easy to get your floors sparkling clean.
Hoover FloorMate Hard Floor Cleaner:
- Washes, vacuums and dries all hard surfaces
- 12-amp motor
- Six scrubbing brushes cover a 13-inch cleaning path
- Easy-select dial for choosing mode
- Clear dual tanks for cleaning solution and pickup — dirty water doesn’t go back on the floor
- Fingertip trigger control lets you control cleaning solution application
- Folding handle with comfort grip
- 13-inch removable nozzle
- Includes 27′ quick release cord
- Includes Hoover Floor-to-Floor cleaning solution
Buy: Shop online or at select retailers.
- Mandatory Entry: Follow The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC then Visit the Hoover website and leave a commenting telling me which feature of the FloorMate models you like best.
- Subscribe in RSS Feed or via email to The B Keeps Us Honest.
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter and Tweet this (can be done daily): GIVEAWAY win Hoover FloorMate Hard Surface Cleaner from @bkeepsushonest https://tinyurl.com/y8tpvot 4/1
- Become a Facebook Fan of The B Keeps Us Honest
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Add my NEW button to your blog.
- Add the B Clean Button to your blog. (3 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways. (limit 5 entries)