You know that bottle of salsa in the back of the fridge? Any idea how many days ago you opened it? Well, there is no reason why you should worry about getting sick from food that’s too old. DaysAgo is a an ingenious invention that, get this, tells you how many days old your food is.
About Days Ago
In the summer of 2005, Debbie Stephens Stauffer and Kathleen Whitehurst developed DaysAgo, a digital day counter that attaches to food containers and other things that need smart tracking. Today, the DaysAgo Digital Day Counter is included among kitchen gadgets and household gifts sold at retailers throughout the United States and Canada.
Buy: Days Ago online or at select retailers.
- Mandatory Entry: Visit the DaysAgo website and leave a commenting telling me which product you would like to try.
- Watch one of the DaysAgo videos and leave a comment telling me how you would use the DaysAgo counter?
- Follow in GFC or Subscribe in RSS Feed to The B Keeps Us Honest
- Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest via email
- Follow and @bkeepsushonest on Twitter and Tweet this (can be done daily): “GIVEAWAY – 2pk Magnet DaysAgo @bkeepsushonest https://tinyurl.com/y8k65tu 3/25″
- Become a Facebook Fan of The B Keeps Us Honest
- Follow The B Keeps Us Honest on Networked Blogs.
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Add my NEW button to your blog.
- Add the B Clean Button to your blog. (3 entries)
- Enter any of my other current giveaways. (limit 5 entries)