Well, as luck would have it there is such a product available to the masses, Boogie Wipes! We got Boogie Wipes just in time for winter cold season. These little wipes work wonders. They are made with Saline which fights the sticky goo and gently wipes my baby’s nose clean. I love Boogie wipes because now Jude doesn’t hate getting his face wiped, in fact he like to wipe is own face with Boogie Wipes.
How are Boogie Wipes different than a regular baby wipe?
- Made with Natural Saline to Dissolve Mucus
- Alcohol Free
- Moisturize with Vitamin E, Aloe and Chamomile
- Fun Scents Kids Love
- Gentle Enough for All Ages
- Phthalate & Paraben Free
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Boogie Wipes then come back and leave a comment telling me which scent you’d like or something you learned about Boogie Wipes.
- Follow or Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest (current subscribers count)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest and @BoogieMom on Twitter
- Tweet this (can be done daily): GIVEAWAY 2 packs of Boogie Wipes from @bkeepsushonest @BoogieMom https://tinyurl.com/yhksqb2
- Become a Facebook Fan of The B Keep Us Honest & Boogie Wipes
- Enter the Holey Donuts giveaway.
- Add my regular button to your blog.
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
Please leave a valid email in the comments if your Blogger profile is private so that I can contact you if you win. Giveaway ends 2.28 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information.