- Mandatory Entry: Visit Yes to Cookies and leave a comment on this post telling me the main reason you want to try them.
- Follow or Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest (current subscribers count)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest and @yestocookies on Twitter
- Tweet this (can be done daily): WIN gluten free @yestocookies at @bkeepsushonest
- Add my NEW button to the side bar on your blog (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (2 entries)
- Enter another giveaway on The B Keeps Us Honest. Leave a comment on this blog letting me know which one. (Each giveaway counts as a separate entry)
There has been a lot of gluten free talk recently. It makes me wonder what people are eating that’s actually healthy and yummy. Apparently they are eating cookies.
I first tried Yes to Cookies’ Strawberry – Banana flavor and was a little disappointed only because I was expecting chocolate (they looked like they would be chocolate). However, they did taste like a strawberry and banana cookie. You could even feel the texture of said ingredients. Jude loved the strawberry and banana cookies.
Next I tried the Coco cookies which were more my speed (they looked and tasted like chocolate). However, I don’t know if I want to share these with Jude.
Yes to Cookies offers a variety of gluten, sugar and starch free cookies. So if you’re diabetic, allergic to gluten or simply on a diet you can still enjoy cookies. Yes to Cookies offers ready to eat cookies and a cookie mix you can make at home for warm yummy cookies. These cookies are made with fiber instead of starch so they are actually good for you!
Buy – You can buy Yes to Cookies online.
Win! One (1) lucky reader will win 1 container of each of the ready to eat flavors.
How to Win – Maximize your chances of winning. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Only valid after you complete the first mandatory entry:
Please leave a valid email in the comments if your Blogger profile is private so that I can contact you if you win. Giveaway ends 12.9 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
The featured product was provided to me free of charge by Yes to Cookies. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced by the company.