- Like Melissa and Doug on Facebook (While you are there enter the play to 100,000 Fans Sweepstake for the opportunity to win more prizes!)
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a @MelissaandDoug Sand Play Set via @bkeepsushonest 6/25 https://tinyurl.com/5wdwklj #giveaway“
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Share this giveaway on Facebook
It’s officially beach season here and one of our favorite things to do at the beach is build a sandcastle. Jude is just now beginning to enjoy playing in the sand, filling up buckets and building tall towers. We are hoping to go to the beach sometime near the end of the summer (after baby 2 decides to join us) and I’m really looking forward to playing in the sand with our new Melissa and Doug Sand Play Toys.
Melissa and Doug always make great quality toys for kids and their Seaside Sidekick Toys are no exception. I particularly love the Seaside Sidekicks Sand Baking Set and the Seaside Sidekicks Sand Cupcake Set because they inspires creative play at the beach. I foresee lots of little chefs whipping up some yummy beach treats.
For more classic sand play you can enjoly the Clicker Crab Pail and Shovel or the Seaside Sidekicks Sand-Molding Set. Who can resist making sand molds and building a good ole-fashioned sand castle?
Win – One lucky reader will win a Sand Play Set.
How to Win – Maximize your chances of winning. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Only valid after you complete the first mandatory entry:
Visit Melissa and Doug and then leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite product.
Please leave a valid email in the comments if your Blogger profile is private so that I can contact you if you win. Giveaway ends 6.25 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information.
I will be received the featured product in exchange for my honest opinion. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and not influenced by the company.