I like that KinderCamp offers week long camp sessions for kids pre-k and up. From May until August there are 12 different themed camps available
- Wilderness 101 – Do your campers have the skills to survive on a deserted island or in the wilderness? They will after this creativity-building week!
- Dig Ancient Egypt – Traveling back to ancient times is easier than you think in this mummy, hieroglyphic and pyramid filled unit.
- Wild, Wild West – Saddle up for some old-west adventures as we learn about this amazing time in history, when fortunes were made and lost, and legends were created.
- Scienterrific – Scienterrific shows kids how physics, chemistry, life science, earth science, ecology, and engineering surround them in their everyday lives through cool and easy-to-understand lessons.
- Spectacular Sports – Learning a new sport can be challenging, but it’s also loads of fun – especially when looked at both creatively and scientifically.
- Animal Antics – Children will become experts on a host of animals, learning their habits and defenses, what they eat and how they move!
- Gross and Gooey Science – Nothing fascinates kids quite like things that are gross – the gooier the better in this yuck-filled unit!
- Kids’ Kitchen – During this unit, children will learn about the foods they eat and how to prepare some of them, leaving this week with skills they’ll use for their lifetime!
- Sports Smarts – From stretching and having a healthy diet, to learning about some of the most popular sports played around the world, this high-energy camp will make getting fit a whole lot of fun!
- Art Expo – Learning about famous artists, and studying some basic techniques before trying their hand at different types of art, this unit is sure to bring out the children’s inner artists!
- Splish Splash! – Water play and activities encourage children to explore the properties, uses and conservation of water.
- Feats of Science – Whether you have a pre-schooler or a school-age child, we’ve cool science lessons that are out of this world!
KinderCare is the nation’s largest private provide of early childhood education. KinderCamp offers a healthy mix of social interaction and educational content so children will not only an educational but fun summer camp experience.