When we received Peaceable Kingdom’s Alphabet Match Up I wasn’t sure if Jude had the patience to sit through a game. And he doesn’t, yet. However he immediately claimed the cards and started to name the letters and the corresponding letter image. (The “E” has a picture of an Elephant) I decided to try a new game. I laid out all the cards in random order and he began to match them like cards together. (No instruction given) As he continues to grow we will increase the difficulty of the game but for now I love to watch him find and match the cards, identify the letters and images.
Peaceable Kingdom’s Alphabet Matching Game is prefect for teaching important skills like, visual memory, learning letters, reading, and taking turns.
Peaceable Kingdom Press was started in 1983 by Olivia and Thacher Hurd. Thacher is the son of renowned children’s book artist Clement Hurd who illustrated the classic picture books Goodnight Moon and Runaway Bunny. Today, Peaceable Kingdom has added hundreds of new products that feature the art from renowned children’s book illustrators. All of their products have one thing in common – they nourish children’s hearts, eyes, minds, and funny bones!
Win – One lucky reader of The B Keeps Us Honest will win Peaceable Kingdom’s Alphabet Match Up. US Residents Only.
Visit Peaceable Kingdom and the leave a comment with another product you would like to try.
- Like Peaceable Kingdom on Facebook
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a Alphabet Match Up Game from Peaceable Kingdom via @bkeepsushonest 2/27 https://tinyurl.com/5utde6n #giveaway”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)