Growing up my husband was a huge Bryan Adams fan. So when I was offered the opportunity to review Bryan Adams’ latest album, Bare Bones Joe was super excited. Bare Bones is a great album that strips down a collection of Adam’s hit songs and lets the simply beauty of the songs shine through. Unplugged songs are always a great way to see the real talent behind an artist and this album is a testament to Bryan Adams’ song writing ability.
About Bryan Adams
The Canadian-born, Bryan Adams has sold more than 65 million albums worldwide, garnered 21 top ten hits, earned nominations for three Academy Awards and five Golden Globes, received 18 Juno Awards, an American Music Award and five ASCAP Film and Television Music Awards for Most Performed Song from a Motion Picture.
About Bare Bones
Bare Bones is an inspired collection of minimally arranged hits culled from Adams’ impressive body of work spanning three decades. Recorded in spring of 2010 during his “Bare Bones Tour,” the disc captures a raw Adams, featuring only his distinctive voice and guitar, accompanied on select songs by keyboardist Gary Breit, lending a newfound appreciation and perspective to what many consider some of the most beloved songs in pop/rock music.
Like Bryan Adams on Facebook
Follow Bryan Adams on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a copy of @bryanadams Bare Bones CD @bkeepsushonest 12/18 https://tinyurl.com/2da2syr #giveaway”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)