Several years ago while browsing a local craft market I stumbled across Figs and Ginger’s booth and fell in love. When it comes to jewelry I love simplistic metal designs and that’s exactly Figs and Ginger. Figs and Ginger makes beautiful mom necklaces with birds and fawns.
I’ve been coveting all things Figs and Gingers for years now but haven’t bought my mom necklace just yet. I’ve waiting until we “complete” our family… although I guess I could just get the fawn in the forest necklace.
About Figs and Ginger
Figs & Ginger is a husband & wife team responsibly making all sorts of jewelry, wedding, & home goods. Figs is committed to using as much recycled content in each piece as possible, using bio-degradable alternatives in the studio, and living an eco-friendly life to the best of their ability.
Win: One (1) lucky reader will air of Elliot Bird Stud Earrings from Figs and Gingers.(pictured above)
Visit Figs and Ginger and then leave a comment telling me your favorite product.
- Like Figs and Ginger on Facebook
- Follow @FigsandGinger on Twitter
- Subscribe to the Figs and Ginger Blog
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a pair of Elliot Bird Earrings from @FigsandGinger via @bkeepsushonest 8/10 https://tinyurl.com/2cjt8ue #giveaway #iheartnc”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)