Summer is just around the corner and I plan to spend a much time outside and by the pool as possible. That means I need some sunglasses that are not only practical but super cute. I love that Sunglasses Warehouse has a huge selection of affordable and stylish sunglasses.
I picked out the SW Vintage Style #8939 and in purple. I love these glasses! They are comfortable and lightweight, you can barely tell you are wearing them. They offer solid great UV400 protection lenses which keep my eyes safe from the harmful sun rays. I really dig the 70’s/80’s style, perfect for celebrating my 1980 birth!
About Sunglasses Warehouse
Sunglass Warehouse was founded in 2002 for the purpose of offering a low cost alternative to high designer sunglasses prices. They offer the latest styles in for women’s sunglasses, men’s sunglasses, or kids’ sunglasses. All glasses are back by their 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. With 100’s of designs available, you can count on Sunglass Warehouse to provide you with continued variety and assortment of the most popular sunglasses on the market. They even offer tools which help you choose the perfect glasses for you by choosing sunglasses based on your skin tones and on choosing sunglasses for your face shape.
Win: One(1) lucky reader will win a $20 GC to Sunglasses Warehouse
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Sunglasses Warehouse and then leave a comment telling me your favorite pair of glasses .
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @sunglasswarehse AND @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a $20 GC to @sunglasswarehse via @bkeepsushonest 6/10 https://tinyurl.com/3a5bg2p #giveaway”
- “Like” Sunglasses Warehouse AND The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Follow Sunglasses Warehouse Blog on Networked Blogs.
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Add my button to your blog.
- If you RSVP’d before 5/1 give yourself 2 entries
- If you added the Birthday Bash Button to your blog before 5/1 give yourself 5 entries.
- Add the Birthday Bash Button to your blog after 5/1 give yourself 2 Entries