When Joe and I got married I bought him an iPod to take on our honeymoon flight to London, I filled it with his favorite tunes. He uses it often when we travel or driving in the car but it doesn’t get used much just sitting at home. So when I was offered to review the new inMotion Compact iPod Speakers from Altec Lansing I jumped at the opportunity.
- Crystal-clear sound
Two full-range neodymium drivers deliver pure, distinct full-spectrum audio.
- Surprisingly deep bass
Front firing ports deliver lows you can feel.
- AC or battery-operated
Blast your sound for up to 24 hours with four AA batteries (or use the included AC adapter)(asterisk).
- Music pause
Automatically pauses music when a call is received on the iPhone.
Unique design is immune to mobile phone interference, eliminating the need to switch to airplane mode.
- Compact and lightweight
Fold it, tuck it and go.
- Universal dock for iPhone and iPod
Recharges while it plays your tunes.
- Auxiliary input
Switch it up by connecting a second audio source.
- Onboard controls
Let you dial up the volume from the dock.
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Altec Lansing and then leave a comment telling me another product you’d like to own.
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @AltecLansing AND @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win inMotion Compact iPod Speakers @AltecLansing via @bkeepsushonest 6/20 https://tinyurl.com/25sdbzb #giveaway”
- “Like” Altec Lansing AND The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Add my button to your blog.
- If you RSVP’d before 5/1 give yourself 2 entries
- If you added the Birthday Bash Button to your blog before 5/1 give yourself 5 entries.
- Add the Birthday Bash Button to your blog after 5/1 give yourself 2 Entries