Spice up you Valentine’s Day with Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce. If your husband is the grill master like mine I’m sure he’ll appreciate the unique flavor of Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce. There are endless uses for this sauce which makes it a staple ingredient in our pantry.
Joe made some delicious hamburgers the other night that he seasoned with a bit of Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce. Then the other night I made home made sloppy joes with a touch of the sauce. Both of my boys thoroughly enjoyed the meal, especially Jude! I love that the sauce is Gluten Free too. There are so many recipes which I can’t wait to try using Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce, so many in fact there is a Country Bob’s Cookbook!
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Country Bob’s then come back and leave a comment telling me a product you would like to try or something you learned.
- Follow or Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest (current subscribers count)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest and @countrybobs on Twitter
- Tweet this (can be done daily): GIVEAWAY 2 Winners a bottle of @countrybobs all purpose sauce via @bkeepsushonest https://tinyurl.com/yzdlbc5
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Follow The B Keeps Us Honest on Networked Blogs.
- Add the B Mine Button to your blog. (3 entries)
- Add my regular button to your blog.
Please leave a valid email in the comments if your Blogger profile is private so that I can contact you if you win. Giveaway ends 2.10 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. See giveaway rules for more information.