Having burned my mouth on a number of occassions in my daily hurry to pour coffee down my throat, I was intrigued by the idea behind the Brugo coffee mug. Turns out it works pretty well. There’s a chamber around the top of the mug that you can direct the coffee into to cool individual sips to a mouth-friendly temperature until the coffee in the main part of the mug is ready to be gulped, and then you turn the switch on the lid to route it straight to your mouth. Also, the lid will move to the closed position automatically when you put it on, and there’s a notched guide to indicate when the lid is on properly to help avoid spills and other painful coffee disasters. I think the Brugo is a legitmate advance in travel mug technology, and I hope they introduce a model with a stainless steel interior in the future.
The patented thermodynamic science of the Brugo travel mug gives you the power to immediately enjoy the most vibrant flavor at the perfect drinking temperature. And because you only cool each sip, the remining coffee stays hotter and more aromatic. Plus, Brugo’s elegant design and sleek chrome accents will emphasize your discriminating taste.
- Mandatory Entry: Visit Brugo Mug then leave a comment telling me your favorite color mug.
- Follow or Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest (current subscribers count)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest and @BrugoMug on Twitter
- Tweet this (can be done daily): WIN Travel Coffee Mug from @BrugoMug via @bkeepsushonest
- Add my NEW button to the side bar on your blog (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Follow The B Keeps Us Honest on Networked Blogs.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways.