I looked in many different stores and never found a gender neutral doll that would help him becoming the nurturing big brother I hoped he would be. That is until I came across Baby GoGo. Baby GoGo is especially designed to help teach children about welcoming a new sibling into the family. Outfitted in bright, gender-neutral colors and patterns, the 13-inch doll is the perfect playmate for a girl or a boy, and like most children today is bright and on the move.
Jude immediately claimed Baby GoGo to be his new baby brother. The first day he brought all of his bedding and stuffed animals downstairs, tucked in baby brother and read books to him for about 45 minutes. It was so sweet. I think Jude will do fine as a big brother. I love that Jude has a baby doll that can teach him to be a caring big brother without the stigma that comes with boy with a baby doll.
- Like Baby GoGo on Facebook
- Follow @babygogodoll on Twitter
- Follow in GFC, Subscribe via email or RSS feed to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC. (1 Entry for Each)
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win a @babygogodoll via @bkeepsushonest 3/28 https://tinyurl.com/4loeb2w #giveaway #2bmom”
- “Like” The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook
- Add my button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)
- If you added the 2B Mom button to your blog before 1.1.11 (3 additional entries)
- Add the 2B Mom button to you blog after 1.1.11 (2 entries)