I’m a sucker for Chocolate and Caramels so it was thrilled to review the Amella Caramels Collection. The Amella Caramels Collection consists of a White Chocolate Carrot Cake Caramel, Milk Chocolate Passion Fruit Caramel and Dark Chocolate Black Forest Caramel. They were all very delicious but I have to say the Dark Chocolate Black Forest was my favorite but then again dark chocolate is my favorite anyway.
I almost feel guilty eating such a delicious treat… almost. I did share them with Joe, since his birthday is just a week after mine they were kind of for him too. The Amella Caramel Collection would most certainly be a birthday present I would love to receive every year!
About Amella Caramels
Artisan Cocoa Butter Caramels are made from a delectable combination of pure cocoa butter, the finest chocolate, and a unique addition of real fruits or vegetables. In fact, it is believed that they are the first company in the world to use fresh carrots in a caramel. With each buttery rich bite, you will taste the wholesome ingredients and unique flavor combinations of Amella Caramels and understand why the world’s first cocoa butter caramel is redefining the caramel category of confections.
Win: One (1) lucky reader will win the Amella Caramel Collection
- Mandatory Entry: Visit the Amella Caramels website and then leave a comment telling me what your favorite product .
- Follow or Subscribe to The B Keeps Us Honest in GFC.
- Follow @bkeepsushonest on Twitter.
- Tweet this (can be done daily): “Win the gourmet Amella Caramels Collection @bkeepsushonest https://tinyurl.com/2akrh7d 5/12 #giveaway”
- “Like” Amella Caramels and The B Keeps Us Honest on Facebook.
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this site. (3 entries)
- Add my button to your blog.
- If you RSVP’d before 5/1 give yourself 2 entries
- If you added the Birthday Bash Button to your blog before 5/1 give yourself 5 entries.